Primary care services
Revital Health Clinics offers basic primary care services. These services are limited and include the following:
- High blood pressure management (hypertension)
- type 2 diabetes management
- treatment of upper respiratory infections such as sinusitis, cough & cold, sore-throat, flu
- seasonal allergies
- obesity treatment
* This list is not exhaustive and we advise that you call and inquire about whether or not we treat your particular problem.
There are some conditions that we are not well equipped to handle and so we do not treat. These include acute or chronic pain, some types of musculoskeletal complaints, and ADHD. **We do not write prescriptions for opioid pain meds, ADHD stimulant meds, nor benzodiazepine medications. Its not that we don’t see the benefit and utility of those medications in certain scenarios, they can be of great help to many people. In cases where established patients appear to have a need for those medications our policy is to refer to specialists.
We do however attempt to resolve or improve upon those patients who are anxious or in pain through other means of treatment (prescription med and others) that in many cases may have a more lasting and significant impact.
For instance, when musculoskeletal pain, low mood, inattention, or anxiety may be symptoms of an underlying hormone imbalance, nutritional imbalance, stressor imbalance, or all of the above, treatment of the root cause may resolve or significantly improve the symptoms.
“Members” of Revital Health Clinics are entitled to certain services under our membership agreement.
The “Primary Care” membership offers:
- up to 2 unique “in person” or “tele-health” office visits per calendar month (unique means that a follow up visit for the same initial complaint will not be treated as a “visit” and as such will not count towards the “2 visit limit”)
- direct access to a licensed medical provider (a secure direct phone number for voice or text will be given at start of membership)
- same day appointments
- 20% off any ancillary services
- 50% off for any additional office visits after “2 visit limit” is reached